At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act on them.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
To learn more about our specialty/pillar focused approach to Marketing Operations, check out this blog post
Why We’re Hiring
The Platform/Marketing Operations (POPs) team is growing and we’re looking to bring on an associate consultant to join the team. As an associate consultant, you will be mentored, coached and trained by the best of the best in Marketing Operations.
As an APOP Consultant, you will partner with others on the POPs team to design and execute client engagements with the goal of improving marketing automation ROI. APOP Consultants work with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and then utilize their vast experience and our extensively tested Etumos framework to build scalable, robust, and highly efficient marketing automation architecture. To be a successful APOP Consultant, you should pride yourself on delivering best-in-class architecture, marketing programs, and training that is tailored to fit clients’ specific needs; we’re not interested in delivering cookie-cutter solutions. In addition to deep expertise in marketing automation platforms, as an APOP Consultants you will evaluate, integrate, manage, and consult on the implementation and/or improvements of other marketing software solutions. With a focus on Marketing Automation practices and the underlying systems that support those processes, you’ll identify the best options, work to gain consensus on your approach, and work closely with external and internal business units and other subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, Operations Consultants negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
What You’ll Do
- Take a confident stance with clients to develop specialized integrated marketing automation strategies targeted to drive ROI in accordance with negotiated plans.
- Strategize and roadmap with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to enhance marketing maturity.
- Build, test, and launch marketing technology architecture and programs that are based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks.
- Participate in internal product development, consultant relations, industry research and evaluation as well as client service.
- collaborate with internal team members to solution for clients and internal product development.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions and present these findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Customize the internal Etumos’ framework architecture to best meet our client’s specific needs.
- Integrate third-party solutions with our clients’ marketing automation platform.
- Develop, prepare and deliver a complete, concise and easy to follow walkthrough of the programs implemented and executed for each client supported.
- Stay up to date on current policies, and practices, affecting Marketing Automation from a systems and process perspective.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with client stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Negotiate client situations to offer comprehensive solutions. Facilitate meetings, deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Develop specialized steps to execute marketing automation strategies including establishing performance metrics, estimating costs, time schedules, and resource allocation.
What You’ve Done
- Marketo Certification
- 2+ years in a marketing operations role
- CRM experience a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to evaluate marketing automation plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- above average verbal and written communication skills
- Service and solution orientation
- Proven and effective time management strategies and skills
- Experience in testing marketing automation architecture and programs
- Interest in the best way to architect and build marketing programs and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to not only follow but define and influence industry best-practices
What We’d Prefer
- Eloqua and/or Pardot certification
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect certification (MCSA)
- CRM implementation experience a plus
What We’ve Budgeted
This role is offered at a salary range between $85 and $110k per year
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. Sure, we have standing weekly meetings to attend but, if we choose you (and if you choose us!) you will know it’s because we trust you to meet your deadlines and be a reliable partner.
We’re seriously serious about taking care of our people (and their families)
- Etumos pays 100% of the premium costs for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for our employees and pays 50% for their dependents.
- We are proud to offer up to 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in addition to up to 4 weeks of part-time as you transition back to work.
- We offer up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
- We have Unlimited PTO, which we know can sometimes sound similar to “we have free beer”, but we truly are focused on making sure our team takes care of themselves. In fact, if you’re not taking time for yourself, you’ll hear from your manager with a reminder to take time off!
- We match the charitable donations of each employee up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
- We offer everyone, even our W2 contractors, a 401k with up to 100% of 4% matching starting on your very first paycheck. And, there is no vesting! That money is yours from the day you get it!