At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why We’re Hiring
Our Campaign Ops (COPs) team is growing and we’re looking for an additional consultant to support our clients.
What You’ll Do
Etumos Campaign Operations Consultants manage the build, testing and launch of our client’s marketing campaigns, focusing on optimization and reporting that will drive remarkable ROI. As Campaign Operations Consultant, you will work hand in hand with our clients, utilizing your past experience and Etumos’ framework program templates to define campaign audiences, build campaign assets and manage all campaign reporting.
You will work across a variety of clients to adeptly and professionally manage and prioritize campaign requests. In addition to executing campaigns flawlessly, a successful Campaign Operations Consultant has an eye for process improvement and campaign optimization. Confident, persuasive, and persistent – you are skilled at negotiating and communicating with clients, vendors and team members alike. You will bring
- Document and report on client’s established campaign production processes and SLAs, identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Define the campaign experience by marketing type (e.g. emails, webinars, content downloads)
- Build campaign segmentations, lists and campaign assets (emails, landing pages, program templates, etc.) to client’s specifications, documenting use components
- Work with clients to implement and improve their QA review process—determining responsibilities and timelines for each individual campaign type
- QA all campaign segmentations, lists and campaign assets associated with a campaign
- Identify and flag issues that create risk for errors, inefficiencies or CSAT issues to PMs and managers (including SLA breaches, looping in the client when appropriate)
- Collaborate with the PM on project process and building of the roadmap, as necessary
- Configure and optimize program management tools and processes to streamline campaign workflows
- Communicate campaign production needs with stakeholders to obtain all required information prior to build
- Manage campaign calendars across multiple clients in order to deliver on campaign launch dates, managing client’s competing demands to resolve campaign scheduling conflicts
- Customize the internal Etumos framework to best meet our client’s specific needs
- Prepare and deliver complete, concise, and easy to follow walkthroughs of campaigns implemented and executed for each client
- Build campaign reports for client stakeholders, including A/B testing reports, making recommendations to clients based on findings
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings, delivering informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, effectively communicating in difficult and sensitive situations
- Manage time effectively across multiple clients to meet campaign delivery timelines, delegating responsibilities when necessary
- Clearly communicates task/project progress and completion, providing transparency to CSMs, managers and clients when scope is exceeded or soon to be exceeded
- Assist PGM or PM with defining campaign improvement projects
- Stay up to date on current policies, practices, and anticipate future trends affecting Marketing Automation from a campaign process perspective
- Identify additional opportunities to support clients through the understanding of Etumos’ service offerings and capabilities
What You’ve Done
- 1+ years in an email marketing or marketing operations role
- Experience using Marketo Email Editor 2.0
- Experience defining, building, and maintaining marketing segmentation
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing automation plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven and highly effective time management strategies
- Experience in building, testing & launching marketing campaigns
- Strong opinions on the best way to architect and build campaigns and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to not only follow but define and influence industry best-practices
What We’d Prefer
- Eloqua and/or Pardot certification
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience in building and troubleshooting Marketo email templates
- Experience building and maintaining a marketing communications calendar
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. Sure, we have standing weekly meetings to attend but, if we choose you (and if you choose us!) you will know it’s because we trust you to meet your deadlines and be a reliable partner.
We’re seriously serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
Etumos pays 100% of the premium costs for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for our employees and pays 50% for their dependents.
We are proud to offer up to 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in addition to up to 4 weeks of part-time as you transition back to work.
We offer up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
We have Unlimited PTO, which we know can sometimes sound similar to “we have free beer”, but we truly are focused on making sure our team takes care of themselves. In fact, if you’re not taking time for yourself, you’ll hear from your manager with a reminder to take time off!
We match the charitable donations of each employee up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
We offer everyone, even our W2 contractors, a 401k with up to 100% of 4% matching starting on your very first paycheck. And, there is no vesting! That money is yours from the day you get it!