At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why We’re Hiring
Etumos has successfully shifted from startup to growth phase. To mature at the pace we know we’re capable of, we’re prioritizing the development of our Account Strategy and Client Partner team.
What You’ll Do
If you’re ready for the opportunity to make a big impact at an organization that is changing the landscape of Marketing Operations, we should talk. Etumos is looking for an epically quick on their feet, client obsessed, solution-focused Client Partner and Account Strategist. If you’re able to adeptly walk the line between advocate and best practice champion with growth marketing professionals, this role is perfect for you. We’re an expansion phase startup and a smaller organization so you’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to both get your hands dirty creating Gantt charts and professionally articulate the “big picture” of why clients engage with us.
To be successful, you’ll be laser-focused on making happy clients, authentic and professional in both internal and external business and social situations, extremely adaptable to rapid project shifts, and familiar with how to coach project teams through inevitable change. You should be excited about “winning” – both on behalf of Etumos and on behalf of the client. The key performance indicators of this role are client satisfaction, as measured by their CSAT score, and revenue growth within the 4-5 accounts you would oversee. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on several important projects right away while also crafting a robust and complete internal strategy that will allow Etumos to hit its aggressive growth, client satisfaction, and employee happiness goals in 2022.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be obsessed with client satisfaction, engagement and results
- Create a vision for a more efficient and successful marketing operations organization within your assigned 4-5 accounts and proactively sell that vision to the client, growing your book of business by 30% or more in ARR
- Be the B2B marketing expert that the client can turn to when they need to partner with someone to better roadmap and understand the hows and whys of what they are doing within their marketing operations organization
- Be the client’s main relationship within Etumos post-sale and provide value to them as a trusted marketing advisor
- Be both the voice of the client with the Etumos consultants and the consultants’ advocate with the client, ensuring a smooth relationship and the removal of blockers in realizing value from the engagement
- Achieve retention and profitability goals with strategic partners and overall book of business
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for client stakeholders on overall project progress and success
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are aligned within the agreed scope of work
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Work with consultants and sales teams to ensure contract renewal in a timely fashion
- Keep a pulse on market needs and surface un-addressed opportunities to leadership
- Understand Etumos’ full-service offerings to clients in and out
- Work with project managers to organize project teams, allocate resources, and manage budgets
What You’ve Done
- At least 5 years of successful B2B marketing, marketing operations, and/or marketing technology experience with some of that experience in an agency setting
- Experience with sales or solution architecture in support of sales (agency background preferred)
- Knowledge of the needs of growth professionals, particularly in B2B technology, either through first-hand or agency experience
- Proven experience negotiating contracts with clients and/or restructuring operations for increased efficiency
- Skilled at data gathering and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an adept problem solver and capable of thinking quickly, especially in urgent, critical situations
- Commitment to evaluating current processes and proposing solutions to improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output
Why Work Here?
Medical/ Dental/Vision covered at 100% for employee’s premium costs and 50% for their dependents
401k with 100% matching on up to the first 4% you contribute with immediate vesting.
Unlimited PTO, which we will encourage and remind you to take advantage of!
10 paid holidays + Winter Break holiday (December 24th through the first working day after January 1st)
Up to 20 weeks of parental leave. 12 weeks of 100% pay, 3 weeks unpaid leave (optional), and 4 weeks of 50% paid leave (optional) commensurate with returning to work at 50% capacity, for a smooth transition back to work.
Up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
Charitable donation matching up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!