Etumos is seeking to hire an experienced web developer with a passion for creating robust and scalable work that can be applied consistently for a variety of clients. At the core of this position is a passion for creating a more reactive and responsive web.
Back-end development tasks include creating API integrations with Marketo, Salesforce, and social networks. Working knowledge of PHP frameworks, jQuery, or AngularJS is expected.
Individuals who are positive, hard working, and driven are welcome to apply. Etumos is growing rapidly and opportunities for success are at every corner.
- Develop landing page, e-mail, and microsite templates. Transform web designer PSD files into pixel-perfect pages.
- Convert templates into marketing-automation ready files, and upload to appropriate marketing automation platforms.
- Act as developer subject matter expert (SME) for appropriate Etumos projects.
- Implement and maintain code version-control infrastructure allowing for multiple developers to work on projects simultaneously.
- On larger projects, work with third-party web development vendors and/or freelances as a technical project manager, ensuring that the result is ship-shape for client hand-off.
- Ability to use SFTP and command-line controls to administer existing client websites and make appropriate changes.
- Use SQL and MySQL databases to make backups, changes, etc.
- Develop simple third-party back-end integrations, such as with Marketo, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Liaise with project managers, account managers, marketing operations professionals, and clients.
- Fantastic communication skills, being able to keep project managers in-the-loop of progress, changes, blockers, and ETAs.
- Experience scoping web projects, ranging from development-from-scratch to simple change requests.
- Ability to be a technical project manager, including knowledge of the end-to-end process of web production, all the way from design concepting to final production result.
- Experience working in a team of web developers, as well as a experience working as a lone web developer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interest in technical marketing
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience with web development
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS
- Experience working in a development team
- Independently driven to produce quality work with a high attention to detail
Please submit a cover letter that describes how your education and experience fulfills the job requirements; describe why you love web development. Please include your wage requirements.
Include your resume with any links to your online portfolio or online samples; show a broad range of work, including development pieces that you have worked on without the help of any other developers.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com