The Etumos DevMOPs services team partners with clients to design, build, test, and deliver customized marketing automation solutions that solve complex marketing needs. DevOps API & Integration Engineers will be tasked with designing and building scalable, integrated solutions that process large data sets and transactions in near real-time – reliably, securely, and accurately.
You will partner with a technical product manager to execute and manage multiple internal and client-facing projects simultaneously and will act as a platform integration expert within Etumos. While you design cross-application, automation, and integration solutions, you’ll also be responsible for evaluating the capability of each client’s infrastructure and for researching and recommending new technologies that address both current project needs and which can scale to add long-term value. Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify technical concepts and designs for non-technical stakeholders and team members are a requirement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain expert-level solutions developer knowledge in key partner and strategic technologies such as Workato, Tray.io, Mulesoft, Boomi, Apigee, Azure Service Bus, Amazon Kinesis, Kafka, etc. (e.g. iPaaS, Enterprise Service Bus, Event Bus and API Management Software)
- Assist internal and Client project effort estimation, needs discovery, and requirements gathering
- Consult with Technical Product Management on solution requirements and feasibility
- Design technical integration solutions and REST services and recommend additional tech as needed/appropriate
- Collaborate with Technical Product Manager(s) to create clear, high-quality, client-facing documentation on solution design and function
- Directly develop scalable, secure, and reliable solutions using off-the-shelf middleware including iPaaS, service bus, data storage, event bus, and API management platforms
- 3-5 years experience with Workato, MuleSoft, or similar platforms
- 3-5 years experience designing and developing scalable, secure API’s
- 2-3 years experience with cloud services such as Google GCP, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure
- Proficient with REST and SOAP APIs, and data transport via JSON/XML
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL storage
- Experience with Agile Development methodology and software development lifecycle
- A strong desire to explore, innovate with and master new technologies
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Works well without direct day-to-day oversight
- Excellent time management
- Great team player
Nice to have:
- Experience configuring and governing Github for code versioning and collaboration
- Experience with Marketo, Eloqua, and/or Pardot API’s
- Background in computer science or software engineering
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Automation professionals. We are here because we are part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego – we are here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients. We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act on them. We know there is always more to learn, and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things. We are generous with what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.
Etumos is fully dedicated to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are currently able to employ only those who reside within the United States.Apply Now