At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act on them.
We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree because we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why We’re Hiring
In support of the massive growth we’ve had in the last few years, we’re growing our own internal marketing team and are looking for a Marketing and Community Specialist to support our Marketing Manager in her day-to-day responsibilities.
This job is perfect for you if you’re wicked smart, flexible, versatile, and driven by optimization and automation. If you have experience with managing successful marketing programs in varied channels, supporting various internal stakeholders, marketing automation software, managing online communities, and experience with webinars and online events, you will love this job!
As the Marketing & Community Specialist, you’ll work across many projects including, but not limited to:
What You’ll Do
- Social media content creation and management (LI, Twitter, and Youtube)
- Management and administration of the MOPsPROs community
- Newsletter (The GOAT) creation and management
- Transcript creation/editing as needed
- Managing our MOPsTalks series
- Community partnership management
- MOPsCON virtual event support includes social media campaigns, speaker and content management, and project support
- Working in Marketo to build email campaigns and/or landing pages
- WordPress website updates as needed
What You’ve Done
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- The potential and attitude required to learn
- Some experience using WordPress
- Passion for being leading edge in the marketing space
- Experience with B2B marketing, specifically in the technology industry
- A sense of aesthetics, a love for great copy, and engaging, witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What We’d Prefer
- Marketo Certification
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. Sure, we have standing weekly meetings to attend but, if we choose you (and if you choose us!) you will know it’s because we trust you to meet your deadlines and be a reliable partner.
We’re seriously serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
- Etumos pays 100% of the premium costs for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for our employees and pays 50% for their dependents.
- We are proud to offer up to 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in addition to up to 4 weeks of part-time as you transition back to work.
- We offer up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
- We have Unlimited PTO, which we know can sometimes sound similar to “we have free beer”, but we truly are focused on making sure our team takes care of themselves. In fact, if you’re not taking time for yourself, you’ll hear from your manager with a reminder to take time off!
- We match the charitable donations of each employee up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
- We offer everyone, even our W2 contractors, a 401k with up to 100% of 4% matching starting on your very first paycheck. And, there is no vesting! That money is yours from the day you get it!