Marketing Intelligence (MiOps) Consulting is just one of the expert services that separates Etumos from the pack. Our MiOps Consultants deliver results-focused, actionable analytics with clear ROI for our clients. The MiOps team is a client-facing team and are the subject matter experts on all analytics-related topics for external client organizations as well as internal account and delivery teams. The Etumos MiOps team consults with client stakeholders to find the perfect BI technologies, architecture, and processes to effectively measure the performance of their marketing investments.
As a MiOps Consultant, you will lead analysts on client engagements, driving data capture requirements, and deliver automated and ad-hoc reporting to tell the end-to-end marketing data story.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide logic and truth using business-appropriate data and analytics technologies and solutions, with an emphasis on effective data capture, integration, storage, visualization, and analysis.
- Operationalize client’s Marketing Intelligence practice, through data integration, reporting automation, and process/taxonomy governance.
- Perform ad-hoc, omni-channel reporting, and analysis across disparate data sources, delivering business insights and recommendations to clients.
- Evolve Etumos’ omni-channel marketing measurement and attribution framework for our clients’ paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Partner with Etumos’ Platform Operations team to drive best-practice, end-to-end data capture for marketing measurement, reporting, and optimization
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Analytics best practices, with particular focus on marketing-and-sales funnel, attribution, and ROI for omni-channel, digital marketing programs; experience with Sirius Decisions Demand Unit Waterfall a plus.
- Solid understanding of business statistics including audience sizing, experimentation principles, customer segmentation, and predictive modeling concepts.
- Experience applying reverse-waterfall analysis, forecasting, and target-setting methodologies in a marketing and/or sales setting.
- Passionate about learning and applying new technologies, concepts, and processes to improve effectiveness and business impact.
- Strong client focus and organizational skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Expertise with MS Excel and one or more common data visualization tools, such as DOMO, Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Proficiency with one or more data scripting languages (ideally SQL).
- Hands-on experience with at least one MAP or CRM.
- Working knowledge of common digital marketing technologies, data, and metrics; including Google AdWords, Facebook Paid/Organic, LinkedIn Paid/Organic, DoubleClick, etc.
- 3+ years of Marketing Analytics experience; consultancy or agency experience strongly preferred.
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Operations professionals. We are here because we thrive being a part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego – we are here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients. We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer and act on truth and logic-based solutions. We know there is always more to learn and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and find new ways of doing things. We are generous in sharing what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.
We are, at our core, focused on equity. We are a supportive and welcoming space for all. We celebrate the diverse voices of our community. We do not and will not tolerate discrimination based on race, access to higher education, who you love, your pronouns, how you pray, your medical history, or when/where you were born. All employment at Etumos is solely based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business.
Nothing more, nothing less. Ever.