At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why We’re Hiring
Our Platform Ops (POPs) team is growing and we’re looking for an additional consultant to support our clients.
What You’ll Do
As a POPs consultant you will design and execute client engagements with the goal of improving marketing operations ROI. You will work closely with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and utilize your vast experience and our extensively tested Etumos framework to build scalable, robust, and highly efficient marketing automation architecture. Our POPs Consultants pride themselves on delivering best-in-class architecture, marketing programs, and enablement tailored to fit clients’ specific needs; we’re not interested in delivering cookie-cutter solutions.
With a focus on Marketing Automation practices and the underlying systems that support those processes, you will identify the best options, work to gain consensus on their approach, and work closely with external and internal business units and other subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Take a confident stance with clients to develop specialized integrated marketing automation strategies targeted to drive ROI in accordance with negotiated plans.
- Strategize and road map with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to enhance marketing operations maturity.
- Build, test, and launch marketing technology architecture and programs that are based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks.
- Participate in internal product development, consultant relations, industry research, and evaluation as well as client service.
- Mentor and collaborate with internal team members.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions and present these findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Customize the internal Etumos’ framework architecture to best meet our client’s specific needs while providing best practices and recommendations.
- Integrate third-party solutions with our clients’ marketing automation platform.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver complete, concise, and easy to follow walkthroughs of the programs implemented and executed for each client supported.
- Stay up to date on current policies, practices, and anticipate future trends affecting Marketing Automation from a system and process perspective.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Negotiates skillfully in difficult situations to find common ground and compromises including settling differences in a productive manner.
- Facilitate meetings, deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Develop customizations to project development as needed to execute marketing operations strategies which include establishing performance metrics, estimating costs, time schedules, and resource allocation.
What You’ve Done
- 2+ years in a marketing operations management role
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use advanced features of Marketing Automation platforms
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing automation plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Service and solution orientation
- Proven and highly effective time management strategies
- Experience in testing marketing automation architecture and programs
- Strong opinions on the best way to architect and build marketing programs and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to not only follow but define and influence industry best-practices
What We’d Prefer
- Eloqua and/or Pardot certification
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect certification (MCSA)
- CRM implementation experience a plus
What We’ve Budgeted
$100k – $150k
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. Sure, we have standing weekly meetings to attend but, if we choose you (and if you choose us!) you will know it’s because we trust you to meet your deadlines and be a reliable partner.
We’re seriously serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
Etumos pays 100% of the premium costs for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for our employees and pays 50% for their dependents.
We are proud to offer up to 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in addition to up to 4 weeks of part-time as you transition back to work.
We offer up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
We have Unlimited PTO, which we know can sometimes sound similar to “we have free beer”, but we truly are focused on making sure our team takes care of themselves. In fact, if you’re not taking time for yourself, you’ll hear from your manager with a reminder to take time off!
We match the charitable donations of each employee up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
We offer everyone, even our W2 contractors, a 401k with up to 100% of 4% matching starting on your very first paycheck. And, there is no vesting! That money is yours from the day you get it!