The team at Etumos is looking for our next Marketing Operations Consultant who will design and execute client engagements with the goal of improving marketing automation ROI. As an Operations Consultant, you will work with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and then utilize your vast experience and our extensively tested Etumos framework to build scalable, robust, and highly efficient marketing automation architecture. Our Operations Consultant’s pride themselves on delivering best-in-class architecture, marketing programs, and training that is tailored to fit clients’ specific needs; we’re not interested in delivering cookie-cutter solutions. In addition to deep expertise in marketing automation platforms, you will have experience and proficiency in evaluating, integrating, managing, and consulting on the implementation and/or improvements of other marketing software solutions.
With a focus on Marketing Automation practices and the underlying systems that support those processes, you will identify the best options, work to gain consensus on their approach, and work closely with external and internal business units and other subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking a confident stance with clients to develop specialized integrated marketing automation strategies targeted to drive ROI in accordance with negotiated plans.
- Strategizing and road mapping with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to enhance marketing maturity.
- The building, testing, and launching of marketing technology architecture and programs that are based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks.
- Participation in internal product development, consultant relations, industry research, and evaluation as well as client service.
- Mentoring and collaboration with internal team members.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions then presenting these findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Customizing the internal Etumos’ framework architecture to best meet our client’s specific needs.
- Integrating third-party solutions with our clients’ marketing automation platform.
- Developing, preparing, and delivering complete, concise, and easy to follow walkthroughs of the programs implemented and executed for each client supported.
- Staying up to date on current policies, practices, and anticipating future trends affecting Marketing Automation from a system and process perspective.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Collecting information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Negotiating skillfully in difficult situations to include settling differences.
- Facilitating meetings, delivering informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicating in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Developing specialized steps to execute marketing automation strategies including establishing performance metrics, estimating costs, time schedules, and resource allocation.
- Marketo Certification
- 2+ years in a marketing operations management role
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use advanced features of Marketing Automation platforms
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing automation plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Far above average verbal and written communication skills
- Service and solution orientation
- Proven and highly effective time management strategies
- Experience in testing marketing automation architecture and programs
- Strong opinions on the best way to architect and build marketing programs and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to not only follow but define and influence industry best-practices
Nice to Haves
- Eloqua and/or Pardot certification
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect certification
- CRM implementation experience a plus
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Operations professionals. We are here because we thrive being a part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego – we are here to teach, learn from, and support each other and our clients. We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer and act on truth, and logic-based solutions. We know there is always more to learn and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and find new ways of doing things. We are generous in sharing what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.Apply Now