At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
What You’ll Do
Etumos is seeking to add a passionate, quick on their feet, solution-focused Marketing Operations Project Manager to our team. A Project Manager at Etumos is both focused on client success as well as creating authentic and service/advocate-oriented relationships, and managing rapid project shifts.
At the core of this role, is a person who is highly collaborative, a great communicator, a persuasive negotiator, and a positive thinker. This can only be achieved by creating a clear project ecosystem where the entire project team clearly understands delivery schedules and deadlines, weekly project burn, and by managing client change requests.
As the point of contact for each client, you will expertly balance client requests with available resources and be expected to professionally consult to maintain boundaries when necessary. As with all Project Management roles, there may be times when you will need to escalate issues that may arise, and will be responsible for doing so appropriately and professionally.
Reporting to and working with the Manager of Project Management services, you will partner with Etumos consultants to create processes that efficiently scale the project management function of their role as we grow.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be both the voice of the client with the Etumos consultants and the consultants’ advocate with the client, ensuring a smooth relationship and the removal of blockers in realizing value from the engagement
- Creates and manages the full project ecosystem
- Manages small to medium project teams
- Can set clear expectations with the client project-based and have difficult conversations to get to a resolution with main client all while building strong rapport
- Skills to walk into a poorly defined engagement and recognize the level of cohesion and ability to prioritize and advocate for the client
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are aligned within the agreed scope of work
- Grow the engagement with the client and identify upsell opportunities where appropriate and proactively manage a book of business
- Make proactive recommendations for new tools, processes, or skill sets that should be added to Etumos to aid in project and account management
- Lead the post-sale onboarding and account management and project setup
- Runs scoping sessions for existing projects/clients to determine the level of effort with team support
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for client stakeholders on overall project progress and success
- At least 4 years of successful project management experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing marketing automation projects
- Experience managing technical projects
- Experience with one or more project management philosophies
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Experience running Agile projects
- Experience working on retainer projects as well as project-based projects
- Experience running Marketing Intelligence projects
- Agency experience
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate.
We’re serious about taking care of our people (and their families)
- Medical/ Dental/Vision covered at 100% for employee’s premium costs and 50% for their dependents
- 401k with 100% matching on up to the first 4% you contribute with immediate vesting.
- Unlimited PTO, which we will encourage and remind you to take advantage of!
- 10 paid holidays + Winter Break holiday (December 24th through the first working day after January 1st)
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave. 12 weeks of 100% pay, 3 weeks unpaid leave (optional), and 4 weeks of 50% paid leave (optional) commensurate with returning to work at 50% capacity, for a smooth transition back to work.
- Up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
- Charitable donation matching up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!