Etumos will be seeking to add a passionate, quick on their feet, solution-focused Marketing Operations Project Manager to our team.
As a MOPs Project Manager at Etumos, you will handle multiple client projects, managing both external and internal expectations while simultaneously anticipating and getting in front of possible snags.
At the core of this role, is a person who relishes the responsibility of being the bringer of calm for each project team, the creator of order within possible chaos, and who is passionate about and has experience walking the line between advocate and best practice champion. This can only be achieved by creating an environment where the entire project team clearly understands delivery schedules and deadlines, weekly project burn, and by managing client change requests. As the point of contact for each client, you will expertly balance client requests with available resources and be expected to professionally consult to maintain boundaries when necessary. As with all Project Management roles, there may be times where you will need to escalate issues that may arise and will be responsible for doing so appropriately and professionally.
The day-to-day will revolve around the making of happy clients and effective teams, creating authentic and service/advocate-oriented relationships, and managing rapid project shifts. This looks like running meetings, taking thorough notes, scoping additional projects, updating project plans, and managing client communications, and coaching project teams through change.
You will excel in this role if you have previously supported service and solution-oriented consulting/agency model organizations that are not afraid of change, one that does not have a million red-tape processes.
Etumos is still in startup mode meaning if you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty creating Gantt charts while simultaneously clearly articulating the “big picture” of why clients engage with us, you’ll do great. As our next MOPs Project Manager, you will be excited about “winning” – both on behalf of Etumos and on behalf of the client and will translate that excitement into amazing project delivery.
Reporting to and working with the Program Manager, you will partner with Etumos consultants to create processes that efficiently scale the project management function of their role as we grow. Success in this role looks like high client satisfaction, as measured by CSAT scores and continued overall revenue growth of the entire Etumos client base.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the client’s main relationship within Etumos post-sale
- Be both the voice of the client with the Etumos consultants and the consultants’ advocate with the client, ensuring a smooth relationship and the removal of blockers in realizing value from the engagement
- Lead the post-sale onboarding and account management (along with the Marketing Ops Consultant) and project setup
- Make proactive recommendations for new tools, processes, or skill sets that should be added to Etumos to aid in project and account management
- Prioritize client needs based on available resources
- Plan and implement project schedules and timelines
- Organize project teams, allocate resources, manage budgets
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for client stakeholders on overall project progress and success
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are aligned within the agreed scope of work
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Work with consultants and sales teams to ensure contract renewal in a timely fashion
- Grow the engagement with the client and identify upsell opportunities where appropriate and proactively manage a book of business
- At least 4 years of successful agency model project management experience
- Experience with one or more project management philosophies
Nice to have Qualifications
- Experience running Agile projects
- Experience working on retainer projects as well as project-based projects
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Operation professionals. We are here because we are part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego – we are here to teach, learn from, and support each other and our clients.
We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds.
We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act on them. We know there is always more to learn, and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things. We are generous with what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.Apply Now