At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
Who We Are
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We all work remotely across the US and are successful doing so because we maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients, and the company as a whole.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We take initiative – we don’t wait to be told what to do – we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions, and then act.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We do not require a college degree. Instead, we celebrate the deep experience gained via real-life experiences.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why We’re Hiring
Our Platform Operations (POPs) team is growing and we’re looking for an additional consultant to support our clients.
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Platform Solutions Architect, you will identify and translate client needs into well-designed technical solutions with the goal of improving marketing operations efficiency, capabilities and ROI. You will work closely with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and utilize your vast experience to build scalable, robust, and highly efficient technical solutions.
With a focus on Marketing operations practices and marketing technologies, you will identify the best options for solving complex business challenges and develop project plans that make them a reality. You are driven by implementing solutions that resolve client needs and you view ambiguity as an opportunity for experimentation and artistry. Creative, confident, and persuasive, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and client needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Translate marketing needs and business requirements into technical solutions
- Provide documented recommendations on how and where to most effectively implement architected solutions
- Identify process and technology dependencies within client roadmaps that must be addressed to scale their utilization and ROI of owned marketing technologies
- Evaluate technical solutions based on scalability, security, resource requirements, maintenance costs, and existing infrastructure
- Rapidly assess new technologies to get an accurate understanding of features and limitations
- Integrate requested third-party solutions with our clients’ marketing technologies
- Define data formats, structures and handling procedures for the governance and management of technology platforms
- Automate scalable processes for extracting, transforming and loading data with the use of workflow automation technologies and customer data platforms
- Advise and support client development resources to implement architected solutions
- Develop scalable solutions that meet client needs and expand our service offering, while outlining practices for adapting them to distinct client use cases
- Document repeatable and scalable solutions that can be delivered to future clients with similar needs
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert with clients and peers
- Mentor service team members to allow them to benefit from your highly technical skill set and experience with a breadth of marketing technologies
- Successfully manage project tasks and timelines across multiple clients
- Develop, prepare, and deliver easy-to-follow documentation of complex solutions and integrations, tailored to a variety of client stakeholders from practitioner to executive
- Assist stakeholders in communicating the benefits of Etumos solutions within the client’s org, including marketing operations and other departments as needed
- Engage every client with the intent to provide additional value in alignment with client business requirements, without being limited to the current SOW
- Stay up to date on current marketing technologies, and have the ability to anticipate future trends affecting Marketing Operations
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels
- Illustrate the advantages of proposed solutions and communicate the benefits, contrasting them to client proposed solutions when needed
- Contribute thought leadership by sharing Etumos’ agency POVs on operational processes and technical solutions designed to solve client needs
- Effectively facilitate meetings, be accountable for achieving meeting objectives, deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations
- Handle ambiguous and unique client needs with a solution-oriented approach designed to best support the client’s business
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value to client teams and to Etumos
What You’ve Done
- 6+ years in marketing operations or technical systems management role
- 1+ years in a consulting role
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use advanced features of Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience delivering API based integration solutions
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing operations plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Service and solution orientation
- Proven and highly effective time management strategies
- Experience in testing in a development environment
- Strong opinions on the best way to architect marketing processes and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to define and influence industry best-practices
- Proven ability to pick up new platforms quickly and help onboard others
What We’d Prefer
- Workato and/or Tray.io certification or equivalent
- Experience with MAP and CRM APIs
- Marketo, Eloqua and/or Pardot certification
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect certification (MCSA)
- CRM implementation experience
What We’ve Budgeted
This role is offered at a yearly salary of between $125k and $165k
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. Sure, we have standing weekly meetings to attend but, if we choose you (and if you choose us!) you will know it’s because we trust you to meet your deadlines and be a reliable partner.
We’re seriously serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
Etumos pays 100% of the premium costs for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for our employees and pays 50% for their dependents.
We are proud to offer up to 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in addition to up to 4 weeks of part-time as you transition back to work.
We offer up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
We have Unlimited PTO, which we know can sometimes sound similar to “we have free beer”, but we truly are focused on making sure our team takes care of themselves. In fact, if you’re not taking time for yourself, you’ll hear from your manager with a reminder to take time off!
We match the charitable donations of each employee up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
We offer everyone, even our W2 contractors, a 401k with up to 100% of 4% matching starting on your very first paycheck. And, there is no vesting! That money is yours from the day you get it!